Back pressure when fueling

I have an '02 Elentra GT. It has recently started cutting off the fuel pump every few tenths of a gallon. If I try to not stop some gasoline rushes back. Is there a rollover valve or a gas tank vent that might be
clogged? If so is it something I can fix? It just started recently. It takes a long time to fill up because of it. Thanks.
--- Posted via