back seat door arms, 05 Elantra?

My son just purchased an O5 Elantra and would like to replace the read door arm-rests, the interior panels and door arms are very "abused" by
the previous owner...
I've searched the net, but I think we're going to have to visit a junkyard - anyone know of any online sites that I might be able to find the interior panels/arms?
Leythos wrote:

Find someone selling Elantra components on eBay and ask them.
says...

Yea, tried that - could not find any interior door panels for that year, many from 99-2002, but nothing for an 05.