back seat door arms, 05 Elantra?

My son just purchased an O5 Elantra and would like to replace the read door arm-rests, the interior panels and door arms are very "abused" by the previous owner...

I've searched the net, but I think we're going to have to visit a junkyard - anyone know of any online sites that I might be able to find the interior panels/arms?

Reply to
Leythos

Find someone selling Elantra components on eBay and ask them.

Reply to
Michael Golden

Yea, tried that - could not find any interior door panels for that year, many from 99-2002, but nothing for an 05.

Reply to
Leythos