Back Windshield Wiper of Hyundai Tucson

Hi, I have just bought a 2006 Hyundai Tucson. I want to see if anyone knows how to take off the back windshield wiper. I looked and couldn't find any screws in order for me to take the wiper apart from the car. I
am putting some lettering in the back window and I don't want the back windshield wiper be in the way.
Any comments/suggestions is much appreciated. Thank you.
I don't recall actually removing the wiper arm on a Tucson, but typically there's a nut under a cover on the pivot end of the arm.
You'll also want to make sure the lettering doesn't enter the wiper's path. Going over the lettering won't be good for the wiper rubber.
hyundaitech wrote:

And probably won't be that good for the lettering either.
Matt