Back Windshield Wiper of Hyundai Tucson

Hi, I have just bought a 2006 Hyundai Tucson. I want to see if anyone knows how to take off the back windshield wiper. I looked and couldn't find any screws in order for me to take the wiper apart from the car. I am putting some lettering in the back window and I don't want the back windshield wiper be in the way.

Any comments/suggestions is much appreciated. Thank you.

Reply to
silkunicorn

I would check out 2 places. You can start with

This is Hyundai's official service site. You will have to register but it is free. A little searching around in there should find a schematic for the rear wiper.

Another place is the tucson forum at

This is a friendly group of tuc owners tha might have the answer you need

BTW... Congrats on the new ride

Reply to
art.obrien