baffeled - 1990 excel stalling after 2 miles

I am baffeled - I have a 1990 excel that is stalling after 2 miles. It maintains spark during this 'fit'. I have replaced the fuel pump and filter, gave it a tune-up and have NO check engine light. Any Ideas???

I may be wrong ( again ) but did you check the coil ? I used to have a truck that did the same thing and after 2 weeks of trying everything we found that the coil was dieing after it got really hot, changed the coil and problem went away
Tunez

If you've got spark, then you should check fuel pressure.
I've had some instances where the filler neck or tank was rusting and the particles got inside the pump and ruined it within a week of replacement.