Battery Charging and Radio Code

The other question I have regarding battery charging in my Sonata, 3.3L Auto is, should I have to disconnect the battery, would the radio require an
unlocking code? It is a 6 CD changer type.
--
cheers,

Nick

Nicholas E J Pike
If you're in the U.S., there is no radio code. Some of the newer radios even retain the preprogrammed stations.