Because of Twenty-Five Percent Tariff On Imported Pick-Up Trucks

And the question is:
Though there are lots of Santa Fe's and so forth, there aren't any Korean pick-up trucks for sale in the USA: Why?
I saw the assertion today via C-SPAN in Senator Dorgan's (Dem, N.D.)
hearing about "unfair" overall trade phenomena of which he's really peed about.
I think I'm willing to vote for him for the Presidency/Vice-Presidency, as I perceive he's a winner of both blue & red States.

so which way is he going to tilt the table?
re: how does Senator Dorgan lean on international trade?
He is so peed-off that...
10. He'd like the scalp of our trade reprsentative mounted on the wall or whatever ya do with 'em
9. He'd kick somebody's butt so violently they'd have to have wedgie removal surgery
8. He's so enraged thathis blood pressure score has been entered at Turin
7. He is not the biggest fan of shutting-down U.S. factories, and thus the media seem to have trouble spelling his name and political party affiliation
6. He might have been a Republican, but he spells Art Laffer as "Fart asss-hole"
5.--1. Hey, LETTERMAN, the factories shutting-down all-the-time are perfect fer yer kind of sarcasm/satire/lampooning, and thus Biff or a stagehand ougthta ....hey, such ain't funny no matter how creatively ... .
6.