Best winter wiper blade?

My wiper blades need replacing and it is getting close to winter. Any recommendations?
I see the parts stores are advertising the Bosch Icon at $20 each. Worth
it?
Don't know about this one - am VERY interested in it, as it looks most promising.
I will say that one of the standards through the years - Anco- has nothing but junk for winter blades. Some of their other wipers are okay, but their Winter blades never usually get through even half a season. They end up with the surrounding boots torn, and the wiping quality goes between poor and non-existent in no time.
In the last couple of years, I have found a brand that is made in Indonesia or China or one of them. I know I should be very skeptical of any parts coming from those areas. But these Winter blades (they come as a two-pack, and are sold through the local farm fleet store) have run circles around the Ancos. I have been impressed with every facet of them, from their wiping ability to durability to working well in high winds (another weakness of most Winter blades).
The brand name? You will probably ask, and I will get back to that store in the next few days to get you the name. But for those who don't want to shell out $20 apiece, these are worth looking at.
One more thing. I have noticed that Sam's Club, at least in the northern climes, sells Winter blades under the "Peak" brand name (same as the anti-freeze). I would love to hear if they are any good as well.