Blinker shortage?

My blinker used to work off and on, but now they just dont work at all... I was teaching my girlfriend how to wiggle the battery cables, and when she slammed the hood they started working for a couple of seconds then stopped.

Reply to
nate0202

Presuming you have a Hyundai, try cycling the hazard switch and rechecking the blinkers. If that causes the blinkers to work, you need a new hazard switch. If not, it could be either the hazard switch or the blinker relay.

Reply to
hyundaitech