Blown motor (tib) Update

Hi,
Well it's been three weeks since the kid blew his engine (2004 tib 2.7) Picked up a 2.7 engine from a 2006 at the bone yard. (20k on it) Got it running but it runs real rough, like the gas mixture's not right. So my
question to you is.... Is the 2004-2.7 the same engine as in the 2006,or did they change something in the fuel lines???
TIA
Ron
According to the catalog, there's a production date split during March of 2004. Depending on when your son's car was produced, there will be some sort of difference. I don't think it's significant, though. The block and heads are the same.
Recheck your work and proceed with normal diagnosis.
hyundaitech says...

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Likely it's something we missed then. Thanks again, Ron