Bluetooth in Elantra

Bought my wife a 2008 Elantra. She absolutely loves the car. It has the factory cd/stereo with XM Radio. I would like to install an aftermarket bluetooth where my wife could place calls and answer the
phone hands free. Any pointers / reccomendations on what bluetooth devices will hook up to the Hyundai stereos?
Any advice appreciated.