Brake lights not working

HIya folks,
The brake lights on my '04 Santa Fe, 3.5L, 4WD are not working. Probally a blown fuse. Looking at the owners manual it appears to be
"Stop lamp" Fuse F14 10A Is this correct?
Cathy Diamond Bell, AZ

Yes. Is it blown?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

Most likely, your brake pedal switch is only making intermittent contact.
"katrinaxx" wrote: > Thanks for the response Mike. They weren't working last > night. (I was > pulled over by the Tucson sector Border Patrol.) I checked to > see if > they were working PRIOR to heading down to the local Ace > hardware store > to purchase a new fuse(s) this morning. They were working. I > was not > able to pull out the fuse because the little wrench they say > is there > isn't. I can only guess the Tech guy at the Hyundai > dealership took it > when they had to replace the sunroof and/or the Transfer box > (yep, they > were both leaking). Had to buy a pair of needle nose pliers. > Pulled F14 > out and it wasn't blown. Put a new fuse in anyway. I'll > mention it to > the dealer at my next oil change. > > Best, > Cathy > > Mike Marlow wrote: