Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Brake lights out on 2004 Santa Fe
May 15, 2012, 11:49 am
rate this thread
Brake lights went out on my Santa Fe but the 3rd brake light appears to
work fine. I've checked all the fuses and bulbs and they're ok. No
measurable voltage going to the brake light socket. I have no problem
bringing it to the dealer but want to make sure I haven't missed
On Tue, 15 May 2012 18:21:59 -0500, Paul in Houston TX
Re: Brake lights out on 2004 Santa Fe
That was my first thought, but the third brake light works. Anything
different about that?
I've seen strange thing happen with bad bulbs that looked good though.
Some lights worked, others did not until an unrelated bulb was
- » Updated Hyundai app brings remote control to your Blue Link fleet
- — Next thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum
- » Hyundai offers three free years of Blue Link safety tech
- — Newest thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum
- » jeep grand cherokee automatic gearbox
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies