braking nose

I have a 2005 Elantra GLS Hatchback with 12, 770 miles. Over the last 500 miles or so a rubbing noise has started from what appears to be the right front suspension when the car is nearly stopped during regular braking. Has anyone else experienced this before ?

It's possibly normal, but without having heard it, I'm reluctant to lead you to believe you shouldn't have it checked. I'd recommend taking it in to see if everything's okay.
Thanks. I'll make a appointment as soon as possible.
possibly normal, but without having heard it, I'm reluctant to lead<BR>you to believe you shouldn't have it checked.&nbsp; I'd recommend taking it in<BR>to see if everything's okay.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=