Burnt out headlight

I have a 2002 Sonata that I bought used a month ago and it has a burned out low beam/running light and I don't have a car manuel on how to change, can
anyone help on how to install new light myself,any special tool needed??
Take it in. Headlamps are covered under 5/60 warrenty. I just bought a bulb before finding this out...it was $18 (I'll save it for when I'm over 60,000 miles). Dan

If you're outside the warranty period, it's pretty simple.
Remove the cover from the back of the headlamp.
Inspect the clip for how it attaches. Also inspect the bulb for how it's installed. It only goes in correctly one way. There's a little tab that must be aligned.
Remove the wire connector, unhook the clip, and remove the bulb.
Then reassemble in reverse. If you have a problem, pull the cover off the headlamp on the other side to see how everything goes.