Buying a high Pressure P.S. hose

For my '95 Elantra I need the high-pressure power steering hose and was wondering if there was another place (besides Hyundai) that I can buy this hose from and not having to pay $140. The big auto stores around
say they're a dealer item. Thanks.
Try a shop that makes up hydraulic hoses. Anybody that does farm or heavy truck work will know who does this. They will probably need the old one for a model.
On 2 Oct 2005 07:22:46 -0700, "Hurricane1000"