Buzzing glove box

The glove box makes a buzz noise when I am driving. I removed all the glove box contents but it did not help. If I drive with the glove box door opened then the noise stops. Any idea on how to fix this will be
appreciated.
Any chance there's something behind the glove box (like a piece of paper, for example) flapping against the recirculated air intake?
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:40:17 -0400, "hyundaitech"

I would not mind unhinging the glove box because I plan to install a cabin filter. My instructions with photos are detailed but I cannot relate to them yet on first try. Must take a closer look.
Thank you.

I think it is the spring in the glove box handle mechanism that makes a buzzing noise. This happens when the glove box is closed and when there is any vibration.