Can A Hyundai Tucson be ordered?

I ask this question because I am very interested in a FWD 2015 Tucson Limited.
It fits the bill because we need a small SUV with a curb weight of
3000-3400 lbs to be hauled on a dolly behind our SUV.
I went to a dealer and asked and couldn't really get a straight answer other than they can look for one as they come out of production or are in shipment somewhere or why don't I take a 2014. Well, that's not what I want.
So, can you order one or not or are you at the mercy of a dealer being successful at locating one for you? TIA
D.
On 8/9/2014 9:21 AM, DMP wrote:

From everything I've heard, no, you cannot order a custom built Hyundai of any model. Given that you can only order a couple of option packages, you can usually find what you want. The 2015 models are just getting to the dealers so inventory is minimal.
On 8/9/2014 10:33 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Ed-Thanks very much.
D.

You're welcome.
Another source of information is to sign up for the Think Tank. https://hyundaithinktank.com/login
Various forums and occasionally some "insider" information.
While you can't order one (each regional office makes the actual orders from Korea), you can check dealer inventories here:
https://www.hyundaiusa.com/inventory-search/index.aspx
Pick a dealer that has what you want and go get it.