Can anybody help me with P0422 and P1123 errors on my hyundai accent 1.3gls

For the last while my check engine light has being on. When I'm stuck in a traffic jam for a while and I'm left sitting there in the one spot for a considerable amount of time, when I take off the car emits a bit
of smoke. Also until I get the car up to 2000 rpm I can only give the car 1/4 throttle or less if I give it anymore the car splutters and struggles to accelerate. If I only use 1/4 throttle it is ok and it will gradually accelerate up to speed and once it reaches 2000 rpm I can apply more throttle with no problems. So I got OBD readings and found error codes P0422 and P1123. I also took screen shots of the available sensors readings with the car idling as seen below:
Engine RPM: 850 r/min Calculated Load Value: 2.7% Timing Advance ( Cycl #1): 13.5 Air Flow Rate (MAF sensor): 2.00 g/s Short Term Fuel Trim (Bank 1): -3.9% Long Term Fuel Trim (Bank 1): +7.8% Intake Air Temperature: 20 C Coolant Temperatures: 62 C O2 Sensor 1, Bank 1: 0.600 V @ -4.7% s.t. fuel trim O2 Sensor 2, Bank 2: 0.435 V
This is all the information that i can give you so any help would be greatly appreciated

Could be gas cap going bad and not holding a tight seal. Had P0442 on my 02 Sonata a long time ago. Replace the gas cap with a new OEM one and it went away. Most Hyundai dealer have one and it's around $15 if I remember right.
Thanks for your reply but I dont think that is the problem as there is a good release of air/pressure when i remove the gas cap

My only other hunch is that there's a tiny crack in the rubber hoses in the EVAP back by the rear of the car near the gas tank or the canister that's just under the left-rear tire's wheel well. If you can get under there, look at the points where it connects to things and is clamped with the hose clamps to see if there isn't any wear around the rubber where the clamps (they rust) are holding it.
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]
P0422 indicates a catalytic converter efficiency issue. Based on your reported symptoms, I'd suspect the converter is clogged. The smoke may or may not be related to the manifesting of the converter issue.
We don't use the 1.3 here in the U.S., but if my information on P1123 applies, it indicates a rich idle condition. I'd address the converter and reassess the rich condition. The air flow may be compromised enough to cause this code to store.