Can't get alt.auto.hyundai messages in Thunderbird

I have been following alt.autos.hyundai for quite some time now. All of a sudden, I can't get anything in this particular newsgroup to come up in Thunderbird. Any other newsgroup works just fine. I pulled up Outlook
Express and am having no trouble retrieving messages. Anybody else out there had this problem and solved it?
Dan Caron wrote:

I've been using Thunderbird since it came out and I've never had a problem with this newsgroup. Perhaps you need to re-subscribe? If that doesn't help, there is a file you can delete that contains all your setup info for newsgroups. I don't recall the filename, but IIRC, it was pretty easy to figure out when you looked in the Thunderbird directory.
Dan Caron wrote:

I'm reading this right now, Jan. 2, 12 Noon, with Thunderbird. Maybe it was just a temporary problem.
Dan Caron wrote:

Thought I'd come back and let everybody know that I solved the problem. I still don't know what caused it, and merely unsubscribing and re-subscribing didn't solve it. What I had to do was to delete the whole news server account and then re-establish it. As soon as I did that, I was able to pull up messages as normal. Thanks to those who offered their assistance.
Actually, I too had trouble with this for a while (am also on groups for Oldsmobile, Ford, and Kia, and had the same problems). Just got back on today, and everything is finally working out well.
Good to be back.
Tom Wenndt