Can you believe this ?

I live in Las Vegas and our temps have been in the 100teens for the past 2 weeks, well last night my wife callsme from work and says her 2003 Santa Fe wont start, all it does is click. I told her it was probably the battery cause of the heat and told her I would be right down. I went to my car a

2005 XG350L and guess what ? click click click click my car is dead too ! I grab my daughters 2006 Tuson and head to my wife and guess what ? the jumper cables are in my XG..... well we call AAA and they come and jump her car and we go happily on our way to Autozone foe a new battery ( closestplace and they change it for free ) wellllllllllll we get that done and I ask them to check on a battery for my XG and Guess what ? apparently my XG takes the same battery as her Santa Fe and she just got the last one they had in stock !!!!!
Reply to
']['unez

Amazing.

If I'm in your shoes, I head to Advance Auto Parts, or Checker/Kragen/Schucks, or to Sears (Die Hard) or to Wal Mart, or even to Sam's Club.

Almost all batteries are made by the same two or three manufacturers, regardless of the name on the battery.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

Walmart has a powerful 1000 cca Battery that will fit most likely. It really spins the motor in my 2002 SantaFe V6.

'" NEVER " hold your farts in They travel up your spine. into your brain. and thats where shitty ideas come from !!'

REPLY: I regret having to tell you , but, this type of talk isnt cute, meaningful, or of any benefit. This NG is for constructive information and dialogue, not this all too common childish rhetoric. Dont mean to start a war with you ; but you really need to know the reality of it. Thanks.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

Great - another net nanny.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Who died and left you net nanny?

Jack Cassidy

Reply to
Jack Cassidy

'Who died and left you net nanny? Jack Cassidy'

REPLY: I still know right from wrong and care ; having an attitude of apathy toward filth is the prime reason America has gone down the moral sewer. Please have integrity and care about such things.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

I went back to a differant Autozone the next day and thye took care of me. Thankx

']['unez

Reply to
']['unez

There Dave I didnt mean to offend anyone, I just thought that an earth shattering find such as this should be shared with everyone/ I'm sorry that my choice of words offended you, but you have to admit, that havnt you ever wondered where your crappy ideas ( like makeing a big deal outta this ) came from ??? Next time let a really big rip before you open mouth and youll be in a differant frame of mind

']['unez

P.S I changed this just for you so you wont be affended by " Fart and Shitty " again

[...]

Are you trying to reform all of Usenet of just selected groups? Give me a break.

Jack Cassidy

Reply to
Jack Cassidy

Cars suck sometimes...don't they?