car stereo help

I own a 2005 sonata and I was trying to install a new cd player ( Sony CDX-GT710) into the car. I have everything ready to be put in, but the only problem is the wire connector for the car does not fit the
plug in the back of the cd player. I was wondering if there is an adapter I can buy, or if i have to do it some other way?
I've seen other posters refer people to www.crutchfield.com. You might see what adapters they have available.