cassette tape stuck

My daughter has a 2004 Hyundai Elantra, and she has a tape stuck in the tape deck. Does anyone have any idea how to get the tape out. We tried everything
and nothing works. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you
If you cannot get it out with needlenose pliers or a pick, then the radio will probably need to be disassembled to get it out.