Center Facia removal 99 Sonata

What is the best way to remove the center facia (that surrounds the radio unit)? I have some bulbs that are burned out behind the fan, and temp control. The shop manual I have, only says remove unit (yeah but how?). Also how does the cable unattatch from the temp control?

Thanks

Reply to
99trooper

I believe you'll have to remove the top trim off the console to access the two screws at the bottom of the dash facia. The facia should then pull loose after unclipping the cables as below.

You'll want to remove the cables from the heater box, not the temp control. Then pull the dash facia out with the cables attached, paying attention to their routing.

Reply to
hyundaitech