Changing Side Marker Light - 03 Accent

The driver's side marker light bulb on my '03 Accent hatchback needs to be replaced and I'm not sure how to do it. I managed to misplace my manual when I moved last year. There are no apparent screws holding it in. Do I just pry it out?

thanks

Reply to
Raoul

I don't recall specifically-- I have the benefit of a lift and usually just "figure it out." My recollection is that the rears are accessed from underneath. Not sure about the front.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech