Cheap Original Oil filters for the 06 Sonata

Took a ride to the local Kia dealer today. I found that they have the exact same part number filters - 26320 3C100 - in a Kia box. $6.50 each with all the O-rings and they gave me the crush washer. I was going to buy several, but he only had two. I bought one, and told him I'd be back for more when his stock gets replenished.

Reply to
Bob

Do yourself a favor and buy a Fram oil valve drain kit for about $6 that replaces the oil drain plug. No more crush washers, and changing oil is easier and cleaner. I put them on both my Hyundai's and love 'em.

Dan

Reply to
Dan K