chime

Does the Hyundai Accent 97 have a chime for when the headlights are on and the engine is off. If yes, how can I replace it? If no, how can I install one?
geder
Nope. No chime. You'll need to check the schematics to see how to install one. You'd need input from the lamps and from the door switch to make a chime with the door open and lamps on. I'd think it could be done this way. You should be able to set it up so that the lamps provide power and the door switch provides ground.