Chrome window molding is scratched

The silver colored molding around the windows where you would rest your arm is showing scratch marks-is there a way to replace this?Its probably not real metal
like it used to be. Thanks
It's held on by clips and a screw or two. You'll need to remvoe the mirror -- the molding goes under the mirror-- and one screw at the rear of the doo r that goes through into the molding. There may be another screw behind th e mirror. Other than that, it just clips into the door.
Expect to pay about $90 each for the strips, which do indeed still use actu al steel.
On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:28:05 -0800 (PST), hyundaitech

Hmm... My pillar molding is completely gone. Not sure what happened, one day I noticed it was gone.
https://www.theblingking.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2010-Sonata-chrome-pillar-post-trim-molding-stainless-steel-6pc.jpg
In that picture, it's the 'top' portion, not the portion pointed to with the arrows. I hope that's not a $90 part, but replacing it is such a low priority....

This portion is normally just black tape, not chrome as shown in the picture.
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 15:45:50 -0800 (PST), hyundaitech
Mine is Chrome. I'll work on a pic later :)

replying to hyundaitech , BLL wrote:

thanks for the advice-I saw two of the screws so far-that's pretty expensive for just a piece of molding
BLL wrote:

Chrome tape? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/slc-t1818?seid=srese1&gclid=CJ21soq8-8ICFRCLaQodz48Aww