Class Action Lawsuit Files againt Hyundai Motor America for Faulty OCS Systems in 2004/2005 Elantras

Page 2 of 2
I do apologize for the bad typing, I usually do not type a lot. All I am trying to do is figure this out, I have been thru this for quite sometime and now that the manufacturer has agreed to switch my car, now
the bank is giving me headaches. I just need some advise, I am new to this postings and I had no idea how it worked, I was hoping someone would be experiencing the same, any ways I can take all kinds of criticism, after all that's why I am here for.
I'm presuming that you have a 110lb person who doesn't activate the system.
Did your dealer review with you the proper way for the passenger to be seated?
Was the dealer able to confirm there was an actual problem with the vehicle? If so, do you know how they did this and what their findings were?
What actions has the dealer already taken in an attempt to repair your vehicle?
well they have done this and tried that it has been extenuating, the problem now is that the bank wants me to refinance the new car instead of doing a collateral transfer, or substitution of collaterall i do not know the legal term.......anybody know if they do it because someone told me all banks do that after all they are switching their own collateral. any suggestions??
Hi....just to butt in in a related vein.... My '05 Santa Fe doesn't seem to have the passenger airbag activated/deactivated by the presence of a weight in the seat....there is no mention of it in the manual so I assume that the airbag is always active....yet I've heard that there are some Santa Fe's that have this feature....Which models/countrys/years etc. do they have this feature? Len
--
....Order the "Accordion Evolution" documentary of the Las Vegas
International Accordion Convention from my website:
Timothy A. Roy wrote:

The thing that puts "loved ones" in the most danger is relying on technology rather than skill. For the cost of the airbags in our cars, we could put owners through a comprehensive driving course and make the roads far safer for everyone. If it wasn't for idiots like you suing car companies because of airbag related injuries to kids, we wouldn't have to deal with airbag sensor systems that aren't 100% reliable. Anyone that relies on passive safety is a fool.
In this case, the lawyers win either way. If someone gets hurt - child or adult, they sue. If the system doesn't work 100% correctly, they file a class action. If you think any of these attorneys give a rat's ass about safety, you're seriously deluded. It's all about money and who has the deepest pocket. You're just playing into their hands with your silly web site and class action organization. The bottom line is that they're going to make a bundle, you'll get little or nothing and you're probably still going to be stuck with an airbag sensor system that's imperfect. Ultimately, we'll all pay more for our next car, thanks to fools like you and greedy attorneys who are all to happy to sue in their name.
So, You're looking for people who can't read and aren't smart enough figure out that when the air bag is off, it won't deploy.
And bringing our loved ones into it. . nice touch.
No wonder we all think so highly of lawyers. Next class action suit should be against companies who make traffic signals with lights that are red and yet people go through them anyway.
On 22 Jun 2005 19:50:18 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

I like it!!! I sure we can find a lyer that will take the case (for seventy percent).     S25
has anybody done anything about this?? any lawsuits yet??? they offered me a replacement vehicle but my bank does not do substitution of collateral and i do not qualify for another loan what can i do???
beto.
Timothy A. Roy wrote:

who can help me i am going thru this right now.....my car is faulty...
What's wrong with your car, beto?
the air bag sensor they tried to fix it but it does not work, they offered me a replacement but my bank does not do substitution of collateral and i did not get approved by another loan......i still think it is a safety issue