Class Action Suit

Maybe the buttmunch did'nt know the differance to start with !!!!

Reply to
Tunez

We've got ourselves a winner with this "Norm" guy. His history:

You'll have to accept google's "adult access" page for at least one of them.

Reply to
Bob

So, he likes soccer and is still running Windows 98? I'm not sure if the other one is legit or not.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Hey, Norm. Do you have the 2.7 or the 3.5?

Reply to
hyundaitech

Sue happy idiots.. Just caus us all to pay more for everything. The lawyers get all the cash anyway on one of these deals.

100,000 plaintiffs sign up and get about 20.00 off on thier next purchased hyundai vehicle and the lawyers walk out with 100 million bucks.
Reply to
nospam