Class Action Suit

Page 2 of 2
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn get over it and move on....

I would tell you what I think about you, your lawsuit and lawyer but you might sue me too. That's what people like you do.
Rob

Ha, ha, not even one sympathetic response!
Hey, Norm. Do you have the 2.7 or the 3.5?
Sue happy idiots.. Just caus us all to pay more for everything. The lawyers get all the cash anyway on one of these deals. 100,000 plaintiffs sign up and get about 20.00 off on thier next purchased hyundai vehicle and the lawyers walk out with 100 million bucks.