CLICK-CLICK from gas hose handle when filling gas into tank,2000Accent

I've been told this could cost as much as $400.oo to repair by my local Hyundai dealer. Has anyone else had or have this problem? snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net It sure is unhandy filling up with gas and the gas
hose handle keeps clicking off after just a short squirt, squirt, squirt.
Pull the handle back out about an inch or so
BRUCE wrote:

Push the handle in more deeply. What do I know? Works for me.