Codes P0408 + P0707, 2001 Hyndai Accent.

Could anyone please point me in a direction to identify these codes, or provide some feedback. Codes P0408 + P0707, 2001 Hyndai Accent.
Thanks in advance, for any assitance offered.

--
I work for the ILEC ...." stuff happens! "

Go out to hmaservice.com and sign up for a free account. The manuals for all of the Hyundai cars are on that site. You should find everything you're after. You'll need to use IE as the site is written only for IE.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net