Compass in error

Somewhere I have seen that there is a repair for the compass pointing in the wrong direction. It has to do with the motor for the sun roof. Any help.
My service department didn't know about it.
Carl
I think you're referring to TSB 06-90-012-1. It applies to Santa Fes produced 6/24/04 to 10/10/05 and involves placing a magnetic shield onto the compass.
hyundaitech wrote:

Thats it! Thanks,.
Carl