Compass in error

I think you're referring to TSB 06-90-012-1. It applies to Santa Fes produced 6/24/04 to 10/10/05 and involves placing a magnetic shield onto the compass.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Somewhere I have seen that there is a repair for the compass pointing in the wrong direction. It has to do with the motor for the sun roof. Any help. My service department didn't know about it.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Thats it! Thanks,.