Coolant contamination on Sonata.

Reference my 3.3L Korean built Sonata. Built Nov 1 2006. I've been reading on another forum about aluminium particle contamination in the coolant. Also read here,
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/news/200706/200706270029.html
I don't see any crud on the cap and the coolent is green, but I do see bright particles (Aluminium?) in the coolant.
Would anyone know if, 1) The particles cause any mechanical damage (water pump?)? 2) The particles clog-up the radiator? 3) A system back-flush would clean all the particles out? 4) Then refill with clean coolant would be an end to the matter?
cheers, nn
Unless the particles are large, they're likely to not cause any damage or clogging.
I had a customer ask about coolant contamination a month or two ago, and I'd heard nothing about it. Seems to be a non-issue in the U.S.
In reality, nothing you're able to do will get all the particles out. Draining will remove some, and flushing even more, but as long as the particle size is small, there's probably nothing to worry about.

Many thanks, nn