Coolant volume?

Need the coolant volume for a 2000 3dr accent with manual tranny?Hyundai shop manual says 76.3 US quarts?Is it 7.63 quarts or something else?

RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBX2
76.3 quarts is just over 19 gallons. No way an Accent needs that much coolant.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Reply to
PMDR

Really? No kidding? Well I'll be! DUH!!!!!

RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBX2

If you already knew the answer, don't ask the question like "uh, it says this many quarts (WHICH IS FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE) but I don't know if that service manual is right or not."

Have fun with it.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Reply to
PMDR

According to the service manual I have access to, it calls for 6 Liters. Since my liter conversion skills offer little more than "about six quarts," I enlisted an online conversion site. According to

it's 6.34 quarts.

Reply to
hyundaitech