Cruise Control 2003 Elantra help

Cruise control doesn't work on my 2003 Elantra. The dash light goes on but Cruise doesn't work.
1. Is there a fuse somewhere that I can't find easily ?
2. If not a fuse then what is it ? 3. What kind of money am I looking at ?
Thanks for the help.
1. Possibly. Theres a fuse box under the hood and another in the dash.
2. Possibly your brake lamp bulbs. If you have a hatchback, check your brake lamps. Of course, there are a host of possibilities.
3. Depends on the actual problem. A few bucks for the bulbs. Possibly a grand for a cruise control actuator/module.
It was bad brake lamps. Cruise now works. Thanks for the help.