Cruise Control 2003 Elantra help

Cruise control doesn't work on my 2003 Elantra. The dash light goes on but Cruise doesn't work.

  1. Is there a fuse somewhere that I can't find easily ?
  2. If not a fuse then what is it ?
  3. What kind of money am I looking at ?

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
news.verizon.net
  1. Possibly. Theres a fuse box under the hood and another in the dash.

  1. Possibly your brake lamp bulbs. If you have a hatchback, check your brake lamps. Of course, there are a host of possibilities.

  2. Depends on the actual problem. A few bucks for the bulbs. Possibly a grand for a cruise control actuator/module.
Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
news.verizon.net