Cruise Control covered under 10/100K warranty?

My daughter is using my 2005 Santa Fe for a few months and she is having problems with the cruise control. Anyone know if these are these covered under the 10 yr/100K warranty? I don't want her paying out of pocket for
repairs, and if it isn't covered I'll have her wait until her next trip home.
TIA, Jon

wait
10/100 is drivetrain - engine, transmission, etc. It would be covered on the 5/60 warranty only.
Regards, Bob
Rats, 61.5K, and 2 months past 5 yrs.
Jon

Kind of makes you wonder how they can make it work out like that. A little warranty fuse somewhere that goes out right after the warranty ends? 8-)
Zeppo wrote:

--
JD..

Also makes me wonder what my daughter is doing with my car. 5 years with no issues with me driving it. 2 weeks with 2 issues with her driving it.
Jon

I take that back. I had a warranty issue last January with the Throttle Positioning sensor and the dealer replaced it. IIRC it was also affecting the cruise control. I wonder if that's going bad again.
Jon

Then it may be covered by the replacement part warranty.

OK, turned out to be a defective cruise control switch. $120 replaced. Not too bad.
Jon

Ask her. Remind her about hte 5th Amendment also as it may be handy.
wrote in message

Wait, that applies to your kids, too??!!! :-)