Cruise Control Install on 2004 Hyundai Accent

I would like to install cruise control on my 2004 Accent. I seem to get different people at the local dealship giving me different answers. Is it even possible to install cruise?
Regards,
Alan
I'm sure there are aftermarket systems out there that can be installed. I do know that Hyundai offers no such add-on system.
I have an aftermarket cruise control on my used 2003 accent
It works ok I guess, No reason to take it off.
I think its a bit to sensitive and am hoping there is an adjustment somewhere.
The install was poorly done and one day i will do a nice job of fitting up and protecting all the wires.
If your really interested i could take some pics and try to find out who makes it
thanks, DaveV

I want to have an aftermarket cruise control installed in my Hyundai. Can you tell me what brand of cruise control you have in your car?
"Dave" wrote: > I have an aftermarket cruise control on my used 2003 accent > > It works ok I guess, No reason to take it off. > > I think its a bit to sensitive and am hoping there is an > adjustment > somewhere. > > The install was poorly done and one day i will do a nice job > of fitting up > and protecting all the wires. > > If your really interested i could take some pics and try to > find out who > makes it > > thanks, > DaveV > >