Cruise Control Problem, not related to Hyundai though

1998 Elantra manual I had installed a cruise control after I bought the car. This problem only seems to happen in the colder weather -10 Celsius and
below
I'm at my speed, I then press set, then the car immediately speeds to at least 20 kmh over the set limit. Sometimes it keeps on going (scary) but then it goes back to where I set it. Sometimes after it has been on cruise for a while, it slowly starts increasing speed 10-20 kmh over the set and them immediately drops off to the set limit.
This problem seems to go away after the engine warms up. I know this is not a Hyundai problem, but these seems a good group for answers. Any answers out there?
Thanks, George

it.
No idea George, this is a weird one. Did you check with the manufacturer, or the install - assuming you had it installed.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net