CV boot questions

My son has a 96 Accent and the outer BJ boot wasn't ripped but it is thin enough in a few spots that it was just starting to allow the grease to leak out slightly. Time for a new outer boot before any
contaminants get in there. Since this vehicle has everything press fitted together at that end of the axle you need to pull the whole axle out. No big deal. I picked up the new boot kit so it had the boot, 2 boot bands, and a tube of grease. I already had new boot bands to go on the damper and the TJ boot. All set to go now. Wait a minute, since the TJ boot had to come off as well and the spider had to be removed, I now have to replace the grease in that boot. According to the service manual the inner boot uses ONE-LUBER MK grease and the outer uses CENTOPLEX 278M/136K grease. What is the difference between these greases (besides the fact the BJ grease is black and the TJ grease is a yellowish colour)? I even asked at my local Hyundai dealership and the mechanic there couldn't answer the question. Maybe someone here can help "learn me sometink new"... lol. Thanks.
Lawrence

I couldn't tell you. Any more, the Hyundai kits come with two tubes of the same grease, so I doubt the difference is great. If anyone actually knows the answer to this, I'd like to know what it is.