Daylight

Hallo
Can one of You tell me where the Relay for the daylight is in my Accent from year 1997.
Best regards and Happy New Year
Bjarne Ringgaard (DK)

It's towards the center of the Sun, but it's way too hot to get in there and change it :-)
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Happy New Year and hopefully someone who actually knows will respond.
Eric
Yes I know
But we have light on our cars in Denmark, when it is not dark.
Best Regards
Bjarne Ringgaard

Well, I'll take a guess, because we have DRL's here in the states too, but I would imagine the relay would be in the fuse block inside the car, near the flasher relay. Or it could be in the fuse block under the hood. I know, stupid answer, but it's got to be in one of those two places, right?
Eric