Daylight

Hallo

Can one of You tell me where the Relay for the daylight is in my Accent from year 1997.

Best regards and Happy New Year

Bjarne Ringgaard (DK)

Reply to
Foco2908

"Foco2908" wrote in news:4773a4a0$0$2096$ snipped-for-privacy@dtext02.news.tele.dk:

It's towards the center of the Sun, but it's way too hot to get in there and change it :-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Happy New Year and hopefully someone who actually knows will respond.

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.

Yes I know

But we have light on our cars in Denmark, when it is not dark.

Best Regards

Bjarne Ringgaard

"Eric G." skrev i en meddelelse news:Xns9A13584F5FFBAXz124HiiUdfEEE6@140.99.99.130...

Reply to
Foco2908

Well, I'll take a guess, because we have DRL's here in the states too, but I would imagine the relay would be in the fuse block inside the car, near the flasher relay. Or it could be in the fuse block under the hood. I know, stupid answer, but it's got to be in one of those two places, right?

Eric

"Foco2908" wrote in news:4773f966$0$2109$ snipped-for-privacy@dtext02.news.tele.dk:

Reply to
Eric G.