Dealer Oil Change

Page 2 of 2

No way I'm going there myself, but I had a little free time today and I stopped by my local Jiffy Lube to check on the canister filter. I spoke with the manager who said they had them. I asked if I could see one because I really didn't believe him. He had 4 of them in stock purchased from my local Hyundai dealer. He explained that they had a runner that makes stops at the dealer for parts when they can't get them through their normal supplier.
What is a fuel tank air filter?
Eric
If you mean the in-tank fuel filter, there's an access hole for the fuel pump assembly in the floor of the trunk just behind the rear seat. On the down side, you'll probably want the special tool to get the fuel pump retainer off.
is this different than the retainer ring on most fuel pumps in the tank? those just unscrew with a brass drift!! ??
You've got the idea. If found this one particularly difficult, though, when I had to do one without the tool.
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:44:39 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com wrote:

That's whay many people including me don't go to dealers unless absolutely necessary...and I don't just mean Hyundai.
Never Forget!!! http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID &54
delars are more expensive. I take my car to walmart. Is cost's $16.