Dealer Oil Change

In my world, there is usually a place you can go that you can trust for MOST of your work besides the dealer (in my case, it is the local Firestone Total Car Care Center - great techs, excellent work, fair prices).

Most of those places also have a quick and inexpensive oil change. If you get to know a mechanic (or a garage full of them, as I have here), they will take good care of you. If I have service done there, usually they will give me a courtesy oil change at no extra charge (they may just be being nice to a man of the cloth, but I think here it is more than that).

Tom Wenndt

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

If you mean the in-tank fuel filter, there's an access hole for the fuel pump assembly in the floor of the trunk just behind the rear seat. On the down side, you'll probably want the special tool to get the fuel pump retainer off.

Reply to
hyundaitech

That's whay many people including me don't go to dealers unless absolutely necessary...and I don't just mean Hyundai.

Never Forget!!!

jtees4

is this different than the retainer ring on most fuel pumps in the tank? those just unscrew with a brass drift!! ??

Reply to
Deck

You've got the idea. If found this one particularly difficult, though, when I had to do one without the tool.

Reply to
hyundaitech

delars are more expensive. I take my car to walmart. Is cost's $16.

Reply to
Tamara Thornton