difference in shop manuals

I just bid on Shop manuals for my 99 sonata (I am getting year 2000 in which there is 1 shop manual, and 1 electrical ts manual). The 1999 version has a volume 1 and 2 (while Year 200 only has 1 shop manual).
What is the difference beween the 1999 and the 2000 shop manuals? Was everything just condensed into 1 manual in 2000 instead of having 2 volumes?
Should be the same stuff. There may be some small differences, but I suspect nothing important. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any production changes from 1999 to 2000.