digital clock does not work in accent 2005 model

Hi all, I've only had this car for a few months. everything is fine with it exept one thing. the digital clock does not work, continuously. it switches on and off when it feels like it. Can anyone shed some light
on what the problem may be???
Thank you.

Warranty???? Could be something minor, but if still covered, let the dealer worry about it.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Unless you have some other reason to open up the dash, I tend to agree. It may be something as simple as a loose connector, but it's up to you whether it's worth the trouble of checking it out yourself.
Brian Nystrom wrote:

Thanks for the advice, as it does have a warranty, i will get it checked out by the dealer.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Yes, it does have a warranty, and you're right, i will let the dealer worry about it!! Thanks!
Chances are the clock is dying. Visit the dealer for warranty service.
hyundaitech wrote:

Thanks for the advice!!