digital clock, interior light, fog light not working...

Hi, I've got a Hyundai Accent 2002. I recently removed the radio and fitted another. Now the fog light, digital clock, interior light, boot light and door open warning light on the dash all don't work. I've checked all the fuses and they seem to be ok. Anyone got any idea what's going on here please?

Reply to
ndavies

Basic troubleshooting. If you've been inside and made some changes/repairs to something, and suddenly other functions no longer work... Go back and check for what you may have screwed up. It could be blown fuses, disconnected wires, etc. Check functionality before closing everything back up.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Check the room lamp fuse. It may be in a special holder. This fuse also controls the radio constant power circuit, so there may be an issue with your installation.

Reply to
hyundaitech