Dissapointed in the latest Sonata for the UK

I have a 2002 model Sonata, and its been a joy to own. I had a look at the new UK model yesterday and was dissapointed. It's still a lot of car for the money, but my dissapointments include.
Only the 2.4 Litre 4 cylinder engine is available. I was looking forward to the 3.3 Litre. The V6 I have is great, but I have read adverse comments about the 4 cylinder. Manual seat controls not electric. No sun roof. AC, but no climatic controls. There appeared to be some plastic blanking pieces where switches and controls would go. On the stearing wheel is a blank piece of plasitc on the opposite side to the cruise controls and the same shape. Could these be radio volume control? My present car has more features (except for the electronic brake control and 16" wheels) for the same money. Seems to me that Hyundai are not offering the top of the range version. What's on offer looks like a cheaper variant. I was really looking forward to this model, and I would have definately purchased one, but I think I'll hang on to my present car. I think it's better. Any comments? Nick
I had a 2000 Sonata GLS . Got alot of rear suspension noise even when on smooth ground., but especially over bumps. Got the District Manager to try new oil filled shocks and different tires --- didnt help much at all. Hope your 2002 is better. Havent seen the new Sonata . I traded mine in for a 2002 Santa Fe GLS with v-6. Love it alot. Very peppy., smooth quiet ride, corners super, nice stereo, will keep it till the tires fall off or I die and go to Heaven ... whichever comes first.

will keep it till the > tires fall off or I die and go to Heaven ... whichever comes first.

Unless you have a special dispensation Dave, your God doesn't allow liars into heaven now does he?
Dave you uneducated piece of crap..how many times do we hafta tell you not to believe in imaginary shit like the Easter Bunny, the Great Pumpkin, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, or an afterlife?
FOAD
PS loosen all the lug nuts, that will solve the harsh ride TRUST ME ON THAT ONE!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

And you accuse Dave of being a troll?
<plonk!>
I'm a stalker..NOT A TROLL....
You don't know dave do you?..Why not educate yourself a little on the matter, if that's possible
Just try group googling any of his many webtv names he has used....advicegiver4u, filthpolice, HVACfella, daveinillinois, decencyadvocate, itisdave, MsMaryPoppins, DNandB, hellofriend,
NickNike wrote:

an engine displacement tax?
To my knowledge, all the features you were disappointed to not see will be available in the U.S. It's my understanding that the 4cyl models are produced in Korea and the V6 models are produced in the U.S.
Thanks for the info guys. Wonder if I can get an import? We have tax ranges on engine size and exhaust emissions. However, the extra tax on the larger engine is not astronomical. Nick