do I need a puller to get crank pully off?

When doing the timing belt, do I need a puller to get the crank pully off, or does it come right off after taking the bolt out? Is it reverse threaded? (99 sonata v6)
Thanks
99trooper wrote:

You'll need an air impact wrench to get the bolt off but the pully should come right off.