Do you have Hankook Tires on your car/suv ??

If so, what do u think of them ? Also...if you specifically have Hankook AS DynaPro RH03 's currently, how do u like them ?
Thanks, Dave

I have Hankooks on my 06 Santa Fe... love then nice ride.. on dry and wet pavement.. havent had any snow this year, so dont know what they would be like in the snow yet...

Just bought my daughter an '06 Tucson it too has Hankook on it and they ride nice and are quiet on that also
Tunez

Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

I once had Hankooks on my 2000 Saturn SL2. Though not cheap, they were more than adequate: decent snow traction, relatively quiet.
The big selling point was the treadlife. As I recall, they came with an 80,000-mile warranty, and the salesman told me they could last longer than that, if I drove carefully and ran them right down to the wear-bar indicators.
Alas, I had to trade in the Saturn last year when it started to fall apart....but the tires were still fine when I traded it in.
Regards, Eric M
I put them on our 03 Santa Fe after taking off the BFG OE's . Primarily trying to quiet down the ride. It helped quite a bit. Also turned out to have a bad Rear wheel bearing and after fixing that the car is much quieter. Traction and handling is very good in wet or dry conditions. Tread wear is negligable in almost 20k miles. I researched the tires available a lot before buying and found these rated very high across the board in handling, control, traction, noise, etc (www.tirerack.com) I would caution that it took several months to get these as the dealers were all on back order. I tried the same size again for another vehicle about 4 months ago and they were back ordered again. Good Luck.