does the '07-'12 Santa Fes have : caster, camber and toe adj. for the front?

having problems with alignment, 08 Sante Fe, had car aligned 2 in one year, 6 mths apart. still wore inside edge off tires. Independent dealer says it is
this type of car and there is nothing they can do? I considered the independent dealer for tires reliable as this is where the dealer sent me for tires. Now I am not sure... $2200, down and not trying to throw good $ after bad........
I see many instances on this particular vehicle with the rear wheels not be ing aligned properly. There are two adjusters on each rear wheel, and each affects both camber and toe. Poorly trained or impatient technicians will c rank one until one angle is in spec and crank the other until the other ang le is in spec, not bothering to notice (or care) that the original angle is now out.
The adjusting bolts are marked at the factory. When I see one that has most bolts turned all the way to their maximum adjustment point, that's an indi cation that what I've relayed above has happened. Usually putting it back t o the original paint mark settings gets it close and minor adjustments will bring it to optimal alignment.
replying to hyundaitech , Jim wrote:

Thank you for your response, would you have the "SPEC's" to what you are referring to or can you direct to where I can get them?
JH
The specs should be already loaded into the alignment machine and on any print-out showing readings after the alignment.
You should be able to go to just about any shop that does alignments and ask them to print the specs for you.
I'd also imagine they'd be findable via google or some such with a little effort, although I haven't taken the time to try this.
To more directly address the question in your subject: On the front, only the toe is adjustable. On the rear, toe and camber are adjustable.
If you have front camber significantly out of spec, that's a sign that something is bent.
Jim wrote:

Had to have eccentric bolts installed on the left front of my Kia yesterday in order to align camber. The 4 wheel alignment and wheel balance was $392.14 Probably due to my running over something equivalent to an office desk on the freeway a few months ago. Did $2k worth of damage.
On 8/26/2015 2:25 PM, Paul in Houston TX wrote:

The shop that fixed the other damage should have checked alignment. Should be part of the insurance claim if there was one.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Yea, I agree. I think they just eye-balled it.