door panel removal

How do you get the door panel off the 2003 Tiburon. I wanted to ask before I started pulling on it and broke something. Thanks.
-Billy

The cover pops off the door grip handle to expose a few screws. If I recall correctly, there is also a screw behind the window switch. All the others should be evident.
I did one of these today. There's nothing of consequence behind the window switch. There are three screws behind the pull grip, one in the door handle, two at the front of the door panel and three at the rear. Pry the triangular top corner trim off evenly around. Remove the door handle bezel. Pull out on the bottom of the door panel and slide up off the door. Unplug the harnesses and the whole thing is now free.